Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cheap Christmas Tray Activities and Games

This games and trays I got it from the Dollar Tree store. 
The left one set all the pegs in the tree (good for hand eye coordination and fine motor skills ) then hop over a peg and take it with you and put it on your plate (peanut butter jar lid). Only one peg has to be left in the Christmas tree.
The right game is a tic tac toe. Choose the pegs you want to use and take them with you. The younger player goes first. You all take turns putting the pegs in the game. The goal is putting 3 pegs in a row to win. You are supposed to stop the other player from wining by putting a peg in the way all the time.

This third tray also came from the Dollar Tree. The child can do patterns, make a bracelet, count, etc.

Little Princes is 1 and 1/2 now. She like playing with the pegs, and put them in the holes
and take them out.


Little Princes loves the beads!



So does Umi!


Other ideas for Christmas trays:

- Wrapping paper left over from wrapping presents for cutting for scissor practice

- Wrapping paper collage

- Draw a Christmas tree and trace cotton balls then let the child decorate the
tree by gluing the cotton balls to the tree.

- Same than above but make it an ornament.

- Draw a candy cane and let the child decorate by gluing cotton balls. Then you can count them see how many it fitted in there.

I hope you all are enjoying this holiday seasons!!!

PS: I apologize for the pictures not being so clear..I took them with my phone since I cannot find my camera....I am hoping Santa will help me with that!! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!! Thank you for your comment! I wish blogspot would let me know when somebody leaves a comment!!!! I love comments!!! I will share it..a bit late but better later than never!!! Thanks again for your comment and for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, I tried to do it but for some reason your blog didn't have a leave a comment box....I am sorry! Monica

    ReplyDelete