Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter Ideas!

Hello everyone!!! I wanted to wish you all a very happy Easter full of love, happiness and peace! Here are a few activities that I had for Umi. He is 3 years old (2012).

On the left there is a egg matching activity. In the center there is a bunny puzzle. The basket
on the right it has an egg puzzle. It seems a bit difficult for a 3 year old, but I thought of giving it a try. 
I got the egg puzzle at the Dollar Tree. It comes apart and it is a bit tricky. Behind there are 3 
cards a basket, an egg and a bunny for decoration and vocabulary.

Here is the sorting activity. You can also use this little erasers as a counters. Umi likes
to grab one bunny and feed him a carrot, then we count how many bunnies and how any carrots are there. I also got this erasers for the Dollar Tree store last year.

The cards on the left are sensory matching cards, they are made with
different materials from rough to smooth. And on the right is an egg color matching activity.


Easter mystery bag. I am going to decorate the eggs with different
textures. You can use sand, and glue. With a hot glue gun you can glue things on the eggs too.


He really liked his easter stamps.

This are great! I got them from the Dollar Tree store. They are for tracing different shapes. 
They are easy to use and they were only  1 dollar!


No comments:

Post a Comment